Magnum has been the first centre-post umbrella within the Poggesi range. It is ideal to grant shade with maximum coverage for extremely wide outdoor areas and a non-invasive visual impact. This is the reason why it is one of the most sought after products especially for bars, shops and restaurants, that want to retain the elegance of their open-air lounge patios and grant their guests an enjoyable outdoor experience. Poggesi mastery and professional skills can fulfil even the most special requirements, meeting any customer’s needs.
Dimensions and specifications
• Sizes: as from ø650 up to 800×600 cm
• Dimensions of the pole/post 100×3 mm to grant maximum support robustness
• Dimensions of the arm 105x73x3mm to cover a wider space
• Dimensions of ribs 45x20x2 mm with reinforced profile
• Aluminium structure with thermosetting powder coating so as to grant endurance in any weather conditions.
• Stainless steel nuts and bolts to grant maximum resistance of components.
• Telescopic motion system – no need to remove underlying pieces of furniture, comfort under the umbrella.
• Windproof umbrella to withstand wind speeds up to 70 km/h., force7 Boufort scale.
• Weight from 80 up to 120 kg